Learn what level of care you require. What can you expect in each level of care?
- Independent Living – you are living on your own without risk to yourself or others
- More information on Independent Supportive Living at Menno Place: Click Here
- Independent Living with Fraser Health Home Support Services – you are living on your own receiving support with personal hygiene or shower assistance or medications or special medical needs, such as compression stockings.
- More information on Fraser Health Home Support Services: Click Here
- Assisted Living – privately paid or subsidized through Fraser Health – you are receiving help with personal hygiene, medications, meals, transport to and fron activities or nursing care.
- Residential Care – You are living in a nursing home with 24/7 nurse availability. You are receiving help as you live with dementia and/or physical limitations that require transferring you to and from bed, bath, chair or wheechair.