GRATITUDE + LEGACY
INTERAC e-Transfer is a fast, secure and convenient way to send donations to Menno Place. You can send donations to Donations@MennoPlace.ca through your personal online banking. Funds are deposited directly into Menno’s bank account without delay. Donation receipts will be issued when donors send an email to Donations@MennoPlace.ca with their full name, address, and donation details.
If you are not able to use INTERAC e-Transfer donations can also be made online through the button below.
What do the following have in common?
- Comfortable recliners for a resident lounge
- CDs and music system for the Special Care Home
- New courtyard with gazebos, benches and walking paths
- Purchase of property for more Independent Living
- DVDs and new equipment for our closed-circuit TV system
- Fountain in the main courtyard
- New tent for residents’ barbecues and special events
These are all projects made possible through the generosity of our donors.
Whether large or small, your donations are greatly appreciated. More importantly, they make a tangible difference in the quality of life for our residents.
The Mennonite Benevolent Society is a non-profit, registered charitable organization; donations over $20 are tax deductible.
Make donations payable to:
Mennonite Benevolent Society
32945 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 1K1